The Liberty 290 is a manual submersible effluent/sump pump with a 3/4HP, single-phase motor that can reach a max flow of 78GPM at 5' of head. This Liberty sump/effluent pump has a discharge of 1-1/2NPT and can handle solids up 3/4". The Liberty 290 is best used for residential and commercial heavy-duty pumping of large volumes of drainage, effluent and waste water, and other non-corrosive, non-explosive liquids. The Liberty 290 manual submersible effluent sump pump has a shut-off of 48' of head and comes with a quick disconnect 10' power cord.
The Liberty 290 provides a cost-effective mid-range pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer, and commercial heavy duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Liberty's unique Uni-Body casting will provide years of reliable performance.
- Liberty's unique, one-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- 416 Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners - corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Semi-Open impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3/4"
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Stainless steel bottom screen - easily removable
- Maximum fluid temperature 140F
- Discharge Size: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling Capability: 3/4" dia.
- Listing: UL/CSA
- HP: 3/4
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Amps: 10.4
- Flow @ 5': 78 GPM
- Flow @ 10': 72 GPM
- Flow @ 20': 58 GPM
- Thermal overload temp: 248F
- Shut-off Head: 48'
- Cord Length: 10'
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 31 lbs
3 years manufacturer's warranty