The Liberty Pump SumpBox SBX280 is a 1/2HP, fully assembled, professional groundwater protection sump pump system with a 41 gallon-basin. It has a max shut-off head of 37', a maximum flow rate of 56 GPM at 10' and can handle 3/4" solids. The Liberty Pump SumpBox SBX280 sump pump system has a discharge of 1-1/2" female NPT and is equipped with a safety overflow feature. This sumpbox sump pump system features a pump cover securely bolted with stainless steel fasteners and an easy to service float switch, located in holders under the access cover. The Liberty SBX280 SumpBox sump pump system is designed for new home construction and requires no tools to open.
- Fully assembled
- Pre-mounted 1/2HP pump secured with torque-stops
- Unique removable 15 quart filter tray
- Safety overflow feature
- Schedule 80 PVC discharge, 1-1/2" female NPT
- Pump cover securely bolted with stainles steel fasteners
- Large 41 gallon capacity
- Easy access cover requires no tools to open
- Easy to service float switches located in holders under access cover
- Available with pre-set alarm.
- Radon-Ready. Provision for 3" Vent Pipe (Pipe seal included, uninstalled)
- (3) 4" Inlets
- Anti-float collar with "Staking" locators
- Horsepower: 1/2HP
- Voltage: 115V
- GPM @ 10': 56
- Maximum (shut-Off) Head: 37'
- Weigh: 67 lbs.
- Basin Material: Rotationally molded polyethylene
- Covers and Filter Tray: Structural Foam
- Total basin capacity: 41 US Gallons
- Capacity per pump cycle: 9.3 US Gallons
- Filter tray capacity: 15 US Quarts
- Filter tray flow rates: up to 125 GPM
- Straining: 3/16"
- Height: 18-3/4"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 32"
- Inlets: (3) integrally molded. 4"
- Access Cover: Sealed, hand tighten fasteners
- Pump Cover: Sealed, bolted stainless fasteners
- Discharge: 1-1/2" female NPT
- Vent: (Optional) 3" grommet seal, uninstalled
- Anti-float collar: Yes
- Construction cover: Clear, disposable
3 years manufacturer's warranty