- Epoxy coated die-cast aluminum housing
- Oil-filled motor
- Thermal overload protection
- For submersible use only.
- Horsepower: 1/12 HP
- Flow: 710 GPH @ 1' of Head
- Discharge: 1/2" MNPT (accepts 3/4" I.D. tubing)
- Cord Length: 6'
- Shut Off: 23.1'
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Amps: 3.5A
- Watts: 210W
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x L): 5.5" x 4.5" x 7"
- Certification: UL.
1 years manufacturer's warranty.
Write a Review
Same as 504204 pump
Had same 504204 pump for two years in my house and four years in my businesses ' it has never failed yet. Little Giant 504103 shares the same dimensions and is nearly identical to the 504204. It's the brand the professionals use and the experts recommend. Love it!
Ask a Question
why does #4E have to be submerged?
It does not have to be. As you can see on one of the pictures, you can remove the screen and convert the pump into in-line, non-submersible.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 06/27/2017