SaniSTAR is a wall-mounted, self-contained elongated type toilet system with integrated 1/3 HP macerating drain pump with optional inlet for a secondary fixture (lavatory sink), making this product an ideal solution for 1/2 bathrooms which are located below the main sewer line (e.g. in basement). Unlike other drain pumps, SaniSTAR toilet does not require a vent pipe, which significatly simplifies the installation. Features 1.28 gpf & 1 gpf dual flush mode and plugs into a standard 120V grounded outlet. Includes a soft-close toilet seat.
- Compact design seamlessly incorporates a macerating pump inside an wall-hung elongated tankless toilet with a soft-close seat
- Additional connection for a lavatory sink for a complete 1/2 bathroom installation
- 1.28 gpf or 1 gpf dual flush capability
- Hardened steel blade easily shreds toilet paper and human waste and does not require replacement
- Integrated vent eliminates the need for vent piping
- Includes a carrier support bracket, 360°-rotating discharge elbow (w/ built-in check valve) for 1" rigid pipe and other necessary components
- HorsePower: 4/10 HP
- Electric: 120V, 9A, 4ft long cord w/ grounded plug
- Operating temperature: 95°F (110°F max)
- Gallons per flush: 1.0 GPM (ECO mode) or 1.28 GPM (standard mode)
- Integral basin capacity: 0.8 gallons
- Discharge rate @ 3ft of head: 15 GPM
- Discharge rate @ 9ft of head: 9 GPM
- Normal running time: 24 seconds (18 in ECO mode)
- Noise level (measured at 3ft): 53 dBA
- Discharge outlet: 1"
- Air vent: integrated (no piping required)
- Additional drain inlets: 1 (for lavatory sink only)
- Additional drain inlets size: 1-1/4"
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15-3/4" x 20-1/2" x 16-3/8"
- Weight: 76 lbs
2-year limited warranty (+1 year if registered online)