This inflatable threaded plug is intended for installation inside the FIP cleanout/test tee in 4" PVC (Sch. 40/80), ABS or cast iron no-hub DWV systems. Inherent design allows to seal off both the branch and run portions of the test tee while threads provide added safety against blowout during testing.
Warning: as with all pressure testing equipment, follow all applicable codes/procedures, manufacturer reccommendations and wear safety gear when performing DWV drain tests. Stay clear of the test tees, cleanouts and pipe ends while system is under pressure.
- Reusable - easy installation and removal
- Threads into test tee for added protection against blowout
- No test water backsplash
- Seals the branch and run portions of the tee at the same time
- No need for thread sealant or pipe tape
- Made in the USA.
- Size: for 4" PVC/ABS/Cast Iron Test Tee (FIP threaded)
- Max. Inflation pressure: 40 PSIG
- Max. back air pressure: 5 PSIG
- Max. back head water pressure: 30 ft.