1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
7-branch Premium Stainless Steel Manifold Set for Radiant Heating Applications. Comes pre-assembled, and includes the following components:
(1) Supply side stainless steel PEX manifold with (7) adjustable flow meters (indicators) and (7) PEX tubing outlets.
(1) Return side stainless steel PEX manifold with (7) manual balancing valves and (7) PEX tubing outlets.
(2) 1" IPS Shut-off ball valves (1/4-turn) - one for each manifold (blue handle for return manifold and red handle for supply).
(2) Temperature gauges on both manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system - on return side (air vent cap included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain valves with 3/4" garden hose connection and a cap.
(14) Compression-style adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing.
(2) Wall mounting brackets.
Compatible with any ASTM F876/F877 PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Everhot, Zurn, Nibco. etc.)
- Manifold's PEX outlets are 2" OC (on center).
- Overall height (when installed): 14.5"
- Overall width (with shut-of valves): 20.75"
- Supply and return manifolds are at 8.25" OC spacing.
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseEasy to Use-- Excellent workmanship
Well crafted and easy to use. Simple bolt on installation. Now I have to finish the rest of the house!
Verified Purchaseawsome design
much better than copper manifold that is cheap and u have to solder fittings on. this made job very easy and fast. just love it
Ask a Question
can the manifold be ordered with the inlet and outlet on the right side instead of the left?
The inlet/outlet valves are designed for installation on either side of the manifold to accommodate project specifics.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/24/2012
Do these manifolds work with pex - al - pex or are different fittings required?
1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. You can change them to 1/2" PEX-AL-PEX adapters at no extra charge by leaving a note at the checkout.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 03/27/2015
Can these be installed upside down? I have all my tubes coming out above the unit so if I go straight in it has to be installed upside down. Or is that going to be a problem?
It is best to avoid upside-down installation since flow meters would tend to accumulate sediment and may malfunction over time. An alternative would be to install the manifolds vertically (i.e. outlets pointing to the sides) - this will render the air valve on the return manifold useless, but will keep the flow meters from getting clogged and will accommodate installation where PEX lines are above the manifold.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/15/2017
I assumed I could turn the white return side knobs and the knobs under red caps on the supply side to completely close each port. However, the supply side still drips even if turned all the way in to lowest flow. Return side seems to hold pressure. Must I cap supply outlets or add an external shutoff for a partial install/test?
The pressure test is done when PEX tubing is already connected to the manifold. Flow meters, therefore, while able to reduce the flow to a minimum, are not really intended to be use as shut-off valves.
If the manifold is not yet connected to main supply and return lines, one of the shut-off ball valves is closed, and the test kit with gauge (such as #TESTKIT) is connected to the other valve. All of the flow meters and balancing valves remain fully open during the pressure testing.
If the manifold is already connected to the system, then pressure gauge and Schrader valve can be installed elsewhere in the system, with both supply and return valves on the manifold in open position. Likewise, flow meters and balancing valves should be open.
Note that the cap on the air vent which comes with the manifold should be removed or loosened once pressure testing is complete in order for it to function properly.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 10/12/2015