1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
9-branch Premium Stainless Steel Manifold Set for Radiant Heating Applications. Comes pre-assembled, and includes the following components:
(1) Supply side stainless steel PEX manifold with (9) adjustable flow meters (indicators) and (9) PEX tubing outlets.
(1) Return side stainless steel PEX manifold with (9) manual balancing valves and (9) PEX tubing outlets.
(2) 1" IPS Shut-off ball valves (1/4-turn) - one for each manifold (blue handle for return manifold and red handle for supply).
(2) Temperature gauges on both manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system - on return side (air vent cap included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain valves with 3/4" garden hose connection and a cap.
(18) Compression-style adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing.
(2) Wall mounting brackets.
Manifold PEX outlets are 2" OC (on center). Supply and return manifolds are at 8.25" OC spacing.
Compatible with any ASTM F876/F877 PEX tubing (sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4").
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseNice manifold
"The picture and description do not match what I received, but I think it should work fine. It only has one air vent, the drain valve is not quarter turn, and it's not FULLY assembled.
I used this for a single zone, multi-loop basement slab. The finish is very nice, the threads are clean and crisp. I think there are enough nice features to warrant the extra $$ over a dumb manifold. The 1/2 PEX compression fitting are included and go together nicely.
The flow valves shipped closed causing some initial panic during the air test. Once I opened them up, I had flow and no leaks first pass."
Verified PurchaseWorks great so far
Ask a Question
Most of my loops, 7 of 9, are going to be in Joist bays for the first floor and 2 are going to be in the basement below the level of the Manifold. Is it possible to invert this manifold or does that mess up the flow meters?
The manufacturer does not recommend installing the manifold upside down for this specific reason - flow meters would not function properly and with time may stop working altogether. If the functionality of flow meters is of no importance, this option is acceptable.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/05/2012