Cast Iron Taco 006-F4 Circulator Pump is designed for the circulation of hot or chilled water in a wide range of closed loop applications. Typical uses of the Taco 006-F4 include secondary hydronic heating zones, radiant heat injection, and hydro-air fan coil heating/cooling. Features a unique, replaceable cartridge that contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator.
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling;
- Radiant Heating (injection applications);
- Zoning with Pumps;
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils;
- And others
- Flow Range: 0 – 10 GPM;
- Head Range: 0 – 9 Feet;
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40°F (4°C);
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230°F (110°C);
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi;
- Connection Sizes: 3/4, 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged;
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps: 0.52A;
- HP: 1/40HP;
3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Ask a Question
Is this pump good for potable water?
No. For potable water you would need to use either stainless steel or bronze pump, i.e. 006-ST4 or 006-B4.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 01/19/2017