Taco 007E-F2 is a wet rotor circulator pump with a high-efficiency ECM permanent magnet motor. The 007E is everything you love about the 007 Series circulator pump. It is ideal for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves. The 007E delivers the performance equivalent to the 007 Series circulator pumps plus the reliability and ease of installation that made the Taco 00 Series circulators famous.
- ECM performance equivalent to the legendary 007 circulator
- High-efficient ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- Ideal for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves
- Bio Barrier protects pump from system contaminants
- SureStart automatically frees locked rotor condition and self purges air from pump.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC) included
- Dual electrical knockouts, 6" stranded wire leads uncluded for easy wiring
- Use with a Taco ZVC Zone Valve Control or SR Switching Relay for ON/OFF operation
- 10' Shut-off head, 16 gpm max flow
- Double insulated (no ground wire required)
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Maximum Shut-off Head: 10 ft
- Maximum Flow: 16 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Fluid Temperature: 36-230°F (2-110°C)
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor: Single Phase
- Maximum Operating Power: 44 Watts
- Amperage: 0.54 A
- Frequency of Rotation: 4830 RPM
- Casing: Cast Iron
- Fluids: Water or 50% Water/Glycol Solution
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged.
Ask a Question
Is the pump variable speed? If so, how does it vari it's speeds?
It is not a variable speed circulator, but simply an energy-efficient version of the 007-F5 series which uses up to 85% less electricity.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 10/06/2016