Taco SR504 Switching Relay combines clearly labeled PC board layout with advanced features that allow for total system customization. External indicator lights provide instant diagnostic feedback, making a snap of service calls or new installation start-ups. Taco SR504 switching relay is UL/CSA listed, uses standard “ice cube” replaceable relay and is compatible with conventional and programmable thermostats.
- External Indicator Lights
- Switchable Priority
- Simplified Wiring
- Fully Enclosed Snap-Out Relays
- Compact Design
- Fuse Protected
- 100% Factory Tested
- Isolated End Switch
- Contractor Friendly PC Board Layout
- Universal Thermostat Compatibility
- UL and CSA Approved
- 24 Volt Power Input or Output Terminal
- Made in the USA.
- Zones: 4
- Power: 120VAC
- Max combined load: 20.0 AMPs
- Dimensions: 10.25" wide x 6.75" high x 2.75" deep.
Extended 3 Year Warranty;
Ask a Question
Does this come with the power plug? If not, how do I get one?
SR series switching relays are hardwired , they do not come with a plug.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 03/27/2015