Takagi TK-110C-NI model is a non-condensing indoor natural gas (convertible to propane w/ kit included) tankless water heater with concentric type vent, intended for small residential applications.
- Ultra-Low NOx
- Concentric venting
- Field convertible from natural gas to propane
- Easy-Link up to 4 units (no additional parts or accessories needed)
- Multi-link up to 20 units
- Built-in freeze protection
- Safety features include Manual Reset Hi Limit (up to 194°F), Overheat Cutoff, Inlet & Outlet Thermistors for constant temperature monitoring, Air/Fuel ratio rod, Flame Sensor, etc.
- Lead-free compliant
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 (California & Texas)
- AHRI certified.
- Shower capacity at 70F (warm climates): 2.5 showers
- Shower capacity at 50F (cooler climates): 1.5 showers
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (Propane conversion kit is included)
- Gas Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Consumption Input: 15,000-140,000 BTU/H
- Inlet Gas Pressure: 5.0-10.5" in W.C. (for Natural Gas)
- 8.0-14.0" in W.C. (for Propane)
- UEF: 0.79
- Energy Factor (EF): 0.82
- Hot/Cold Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection Locations: Bottom
- Max GPM: 6.6
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20-1/2" x 13-3/4" x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 51 lbs
- LEED Rating: 0.0
- Emissions: less than 14 ng/J
- Venting: 3"/5" Concentric Vent
- Max. Vent Length: 43ft, (4) elbows max
- Max. Elevation: 10,100 ft
- Power Source: 120V/60Hz.
15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residential applications/10-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in commercial applications/5-year limited warranty on all parts