Takagi TK-540P-PIH model is a model is a high-efficiency condensing indoor propane gas tankless water heater with a built-in hot water recirculation pump (for systems with a dedicated hot water return line). Intended for medium to large residential applications.
- Ultra-Low NOx
- Integrated recirculation pump for a dedicated hot water return line (up to 200ft eqivalent for 1/2" pipe or up to 500ft for 3/4")
- Energy Star qualified, high-efficiency condensing model
- Circulator and temperature control on the front panel
- Factory-installed power cord with plug
- Compatible with Cat IV (PVC, CPVC, ABS & PolyPropylene) and Cat III (Stainless Steel) venting
- Built-in freeze protection
- Air-fuel ratio (AFR) sensor
- Exhaust & water temperature safety control
- Overheat cut-off fuse
- Certified by CSA accroding to ANSI Z21.10.3
- Complies with Lead Free standards
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 (California & Texas)
- AHRI certified.
- Shower capacity at 70F (warm climates): 4.5 showers
- Shower capacity at 50F (cooler climates): 3 showers
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gas Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Consumption Input: 13,000-199,000 BTU/H
- Inlet Gas Pressure: 8.0-14.0" in W.C.
- UEF: 0.93
- Energy Factor (EF): 0.95
- Hot/Cold Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection Locations: Bottom
- Max GPM: 10
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23-5/8" x 17-3/4" x 11-1/4"
- Weight: 61lbs
- LEED Rating: 1.5
- Emissions: less than 14 ng/J
- Intake/Exhaust: 3" Venting up to 70ft
- or 4" Venting up to 100ft
- Venting Material: PVC, CPVC, ABS, PolyPropylene (recommended) or Cat. III Stainless Steel
- Max. Elevation: 10,100 ft
- Power Source: 120V/60Hz.
15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residential applications/6-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in commercial applications/5-year limited warranty on all parts