Grundfos MQ3 Booster Pumps
MQ3-35 and MQ3-45 model Grundfos booster pumps are self-priming, easy-to-use and install, compact, dependable and multi-functional all-in-one pressure boosting and well pumps designed for residential and agricultural applications.
About Grundfos MQ3 Series Booster PumpsMQ3 series incorporates pump, motor, diaphragm tank, pressure and flow sensor, check valve and controller into a single, compact and quiet system, designed for pressure boosting in homes with 40psi or less incoming pressure or for shallow well applications with well depth of 26ft and less. These pumps are perfectly suited for residential homes, farms, gardens and other applications where pumping clean water, free of sediments and particles, is required.
MQ3 pumps are the best in their class and are packed with features such as:
- Built-in protection against dry-running, overheating and overloading;
- Self-priming in less than 5 minutes;
- Very low noise level due to intelligent hydraulics and cooling design;
- Easy set-up and operation - no sizing or guessing required;
- NSF/ANSI 372 low-lead compliant.
Grundfos MQ3-45 and MQ3-35 Comparison
|Series||Model||Voltage||HP||Max Flow||Max Pressure||Rated Flow||Rated Head|
|MQ3-35||96860172||115V||3/4||19 GPM||49 psi||13.2 GPM||72 ft|
|MQ3-45||96860195||115V||1||63 psi||92 ft|