PEX Plumbing SuppliesBrowse our complete selection of PEX plumbing supplies below. We carry all the materials required for the installation - from tubing and fittings to manifolds, tools and accessories.
Plumbing PEX TubingNon-barrier type PEX in red and blue colors for installation of hot and cold water plumbing lines. 1/2", 3/4" and 1" sizes in stock in various coil lengths.
PEX Plumbing ManifoldsCopper PEX manifolds with and without valves in a large selection of branch options with crimp style, sweat or push-fit outlet connections.
PEX ToolsTools for installation of PEX in a plumbing system - professional and economy type crimp tools, cutters, clip guns and many others.
Installation AccessoriesFrom pipe clips and clamps to outlet boxes and water heater adapters - this category lists all parts, big and small, designed to assist in installation of PEX pipe.
Brass PEX FittingsCrimp style lead-free brass PEX fittings in all sizes and types - adapters, tees, elbows, couplings, as well as lead-free PEX stop valves and ball valves.
Poly PEX FittingsLead-free poly alloy PEX crimp fittings and PEX poly manifolds for all major sizes including 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1".
Push FittingsLead-Free brass elbows, adapters, couplings and tees by OmniGrip with push-fit (push-to-fit) inlet and outlet connections in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" sizes.
About PEX PlumbingPEX represents an ever-growing trend in plumbing which started nearly two decades ago. Today, it is approved for use in all states with exception of some metro areas and is a preferred piping of choice of professionals and homeowners alike.
Plumbing with PEX offers many advantages over traditional rigid pipe systems and in many areas, has completely replaced copper and CPVC pipes.
Some of the advantages of Plumbing with PEX are:
- Lower cost - PEX can cost 4-6 times less then copper pipes.
- Faster installation - significantly fewer connections then in rigid piping systems means quicker installation.
- High flexibility - PEX comes in continuous length rolls and does not require as much couplings as copper, brass or CPVC pipes. PEX can make 90-degree bends without using elbows and without reduction in flow pressure.
- Reliability - fewer concealed connections mean lower chances of leakage. Straight runs of PEX from an accessible manifold can rule out leakages entirely.
- Corrosion resistance - PEX is inherently resistant to corrosion and can be used with chlorinated water or water with low pH level (acidic).
- Resistance to bursting - PEX expands and contracts when water temperature changes and therefore is more resistant to busting from freezing then metal pipes.
All PEX plumbing pipe and plumbing manifolds sold at PexUniverse.com is approved for potable (drinking) water and complies with “lead-free” regulations. When selecting fittings and valves, be sure to get only the products marked as “lead-free”, as they are the only ones compliant with 2014 SDWA. All Ox Box outlet boxes, stub out elbows and water heater adapters are also compliant. Other accessories which do not come in contact with water do not require approval.