Lighting up the logs in a fireplace has never been easier with Sioux Chief HearthMaster products. Simply open the log lighter gas valve and toss in a match. Make sure to close the valve with the key once fire is established. For wider fireplaces, multiple bars can be connected to reach desired output (not exceeding valve BTU rating).
- For use with natural gas (NG), wood-burning applications only;
- This complete kit includes log lighter bar, angle gas shut-off valve, adjustable height flange and gas valve shut-off key;
- Log lighter bar: cast iron, 12" total length, (3) 1/2" FIP gas inlets, (16) orifices/flame outlets, includes (2) 1/2" MIP plugs for unused inlets, 90K BTU rated;
- Log lighter valve: 1/4-turn, cast brass w/ PTFE seats, 150K BTU @1/2 psi rating, temperature range 32°F - 125°F, dimensions 3-1/4" x 2" (H x W);
- Flange: chrome plated brass, adjustable height ~1", top flange diameter 2-1/8", flange body diameter (min. hole size) 1-1/8";
- Key: 5/16" size, 3-3/4" overall length, cast zinc;
- Standard: ANSI Z21.15b-2006;
- UPC listed; CSA certified.