Grundfos UPZCP-1 is single-zone pump control relay for domestic hydronic heating systems. UPZCP-1 relay provides control when zoning with pumps or low voltage zone valves for single zone. Replaces Taco: SR501-4.
- Compatible with 2-, 3-, and 4-wire low voltage controllers or thermostats;
- Wiring ease with 120 VAC, ground and low voltage screw terminal inputs;
- Low voltage end-switch output terminals for the zone valves;
- Front facing LED indicator lights on the cover;
- Side mounted terminal connections for ease of wiring and installation.
- Input Power (60 Hz): 120 VAC;
- Transformer Voltage: 24 VAC, 40 VA, Class 2;
- Thremostat Output: 0.125 A;
- Maxmum Single Phase Motor Rating (per zone): 5 A;
- Maximum combined load rating (output @ 120 VAC): 10 A;
- Temperature Range (storage): 50 - 100°F (10 - 38°C);
- Temperature Range (maximum operation): 0 - 100°F (-18 - +38°C);
- Maximum operating humidity range: 90% RH;
- Number of Knockouts: 6;
- Size of knockouts: 0.875" (22mm);
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.93" x 4.80" x 2.36" (151mm x 122mm x 60mm);
- Relay Type: Sealed;
- Cover Panel: ABS - Fire Rated;
- Base Material: Galvanized Steel;
- Terminal Block (sied mounted): PA66;
- Approvals: CSA 22.2 No 24/UL Standard 873.
2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty