Heatmaster TC 240 model by Triangle Tube (ACV) is a high efficiency (95% AFUE) condensing boiler and domestic water heater with multiple zone and circulation controls.
- ACV exclusive "Tank-in-Tank" technology with 50 gallon domestic water volume
- Condensing in both DHW (Domestic Hot Water) & space heating modes
- Compatible with PVC, CPVC, PP (PolyPropylene - recommended) and S. Steel vent pipe
- 6 pre-programmed applications for baseboard, radiators, fan coil or radiant heat systems
- Advanced intelligent troubleshooting with suggested solutions and sensor reading recordings up to 24 hours
- Sumiltaneously heat dual temperature heating systems (such as baseboard and radiant floors) with built-in mixing valve
- Fully configurable circulator outputs
- ASME rated.
- Input Modulation: 50-240 MBH
- DOE Rating (BTU): 223,000
- Net AHRI Rating (BTU): 194,000
- Efficiency (AFUE): 95%
- Turndown (Modulation) Ratio: 4.8:1
- Boiler Water Volume: 33 Gal
- DHW Volume: 50 Gal
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP)
- System Type: Hydronic (Hot Water)
- Continuous Flow @ 70° Rise: 370 GPM
- 1st Hour Rating: 410 GPM
- Peak Flow: 110 Gal/10 min
- Domestic Water Connections: 1" NPT
- Supply/Return Connections: 1-1/2"
- Gas Connections: 3/4"
- Condensate Drain: 3/4" NPT
- Max. Boiler Side Pressure: 45PSI
- Vent/Air Size: 4"
- Vent Material: Category IV (PVC, CPVC, ABS or PP) or Cat III (St. Steel) - up to 100 equivalent feet
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Mounting Type: Floor-Standing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 85.2" x 27.25" x 30"
- Weight: 800 lbs.
10-year heat exchanger/5-year limited parts warranty