Bradford White RG275H6X model is a 75-gallon, high-input/high-recovery propane (LP) water heater with atmospheric vent. Comes with installed T&P relief valve.
- Defender FVIR system w/ ScreenLok flame arrestor prevents ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- 4" Snap-Lock draft diverter
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- Hand hole cleanout allows to inspect the tank and remove sediment deposits
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Pedestal base
- Titanium Stainless Steel propane burner.
- Fuel: Propane (LP)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 75
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 72
- Input (BTU): 76,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.59
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 126
- Recovery Rise @90° F (GPH): 82
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Piezo push button ignitor
- R-Value: 16
- Insulation Thickness: 2"
- Vent Type: Atmospheric (Standard)
- Vent Size: 3" or 4" (adapter included)
- Vent Material: B-Vent
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 26" x 62-5/8"
- Weight (lbs): 249.
6-year limited tank warranties / 6-year limited warranty on components parts