BrassCraft 72" long 1/2" ID (5/8" OD) Coated Gas Appliance Connector. ProCoat technology provide unequaled corrosion resistance. For use with indoor and outdoor connections of gas appliances to gas piping system. Materials of Construction:
- Tubing: 304L stainless steel;
- Coating: Polymer blend;
- Nuts: 12L14 or 1010 steel;
- Fittings: 12L14 or 1010 steel.
- Superior corrosion resistance to harsh chemicals found in common household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products
- UV rays & salt resistant, ProCoat gas connectors are certified for indoor & outdoor use
- Greater strength & flexibility with greater depth & number of corrugations to withstand greater torque & bend cycles
- Outperforms industry standards for torsion (1.5X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector
- Outperforms industry standard for repeated bending (2X) without compromising the integrity of the coating or connector
- One-piece construction has no soldered of brazed joints
- Smoother, burnished flare on connector ends seal with less torque
- Uniform coat over entire length of connector for complete corrosion resistance of the stainless steel core
- 100% leak tested
- Made in the USA.
- Connections: 3/4" MIP (1/2" FIP tapped) x 1/2" MIP
- Hose Diameter: 1/2" ID (5/8" OD)
- Length: 72"
- Temperature: -40°F to 150°F
- Maximum Pressure: standard line pressure up to 1/2 PSI
- Flow Capacity for Natural Gas (Straight Length): 86,000 BTU/hr
- Flow Capacity for LPG/Propan (Straight Length): 137,600 BTU/hr.