Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve
- Compact construction for easy installation
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system
- Motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system
- Suitable for heating and cooling applications.
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 4" x 3 1/2" x 2 3/8" (102mm x 89mm x 60mm)
- Comments: Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications
- Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Approvals: UL Listed
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage: 24 Vac, Power Consumption - 7.7 VA
- Timing: Nominal Open - 15 sec
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Connection Type: Sweat
- Pipe Size (inch): 3/4" (DN20)
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Current Draw: 0.32 A
- Fluid Temperature: 50°F to 200°F (10°C to 90°C)
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off): 20 psi (138 kPa)
- Electrical Connections: 18" (457mm) leads
- Capacity: 3.5 Cv (3 Kv)
- Valve Action: Spring Return to Close
- Materials: Body - Brass, Seat - Brass, Stem - Stainless Steel
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc): Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing): EPDM rubber
- Actuation: Two position
- De-energized Position: Normally Closed
- Static Pressure Rating: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Manual Opener: Yes.