The Viridian VT2218 circulator is a temperature sensing, self-adjusting, variable speed wet rotor circulator pump with high efficiency ECM permanent magnet motor. Operating modes include Delta-T differential temperature, 4 fixed speeds, set point heat, set point cool and boiler protection. Has full backlit LCD to display operating mode or for error code diagnostics.
- Operates in 5 different modes
- Full Speed Over-ride
- Full backlit LCD display
- High-efficiency ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- Can save hundreds in fuel costs.
- Maximum Shut-off Head: 22 ft
- Maximum Flow: 18 GPM
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Fluid Temperature: 36-230°F (2-110°C)
- Voltage: 110-120V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Motor: Single Phase
- Operating Power: 9W - 58W
- Amperage: 0.67 A
- Frequency of Rotation: 1650 - 4200 RPM
- Casing: Cast Iron.
Ask a Question
If I am going to operate the pump in constant flow mode, do I even need to hook up the probes for the Delta T operation?
For a constant flow (fixed speed) - sensor are not needed, but for Delta T operation sensors must be installed.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 10/26/2017