Acudor ED-2002 series, 16" x 16" metal access door suitable for wall or ceiling installation on drywall, tile or masonry. Flush installation, concealed hinge and a cam latch type lock make this door an ideal choice in plumbing, mechanical or electrical applications (where allowed by code) in residential and commercial buildings.
- Sturdy and attractive metal access door at economical price
- Ideally suited for residential and commercial buildings
- Concealed pin hinge
- 1" wide door frame flange with rounded corners
- Screwdriver operated stainless steel slot cam latch
- Made in America.
- Door and frame material: 18 gauge steel
- Finish: white baked enamel
- Installation: Universal, on any flush surface - drywall, masonry, tile, etc.
- Access door size (W x H): 16" x 16"
- Overall size (W x H): 18.125" x 18"
- Mounting Depth: 1.438"
- Inside Frame (W x H): 16.22" x 16.19"
- Rough Opening (W x H): 16-3/8" x 16-3/8".