a PXT3511 reamer tool is required for all PEX-AL-PEX connections.
300ft roll of 1" PEX-AL-PEX Tubing for use in radiant heating applications.
Meets/exceeds ASTM F1281, CSA B137.10 standards.
Also certified for use in domestic water applications. UPC listed by IAPMO.
Pressure rated at: 80psi @ 200F, 160psi @ 140F, 200psi @ 73F.
Packing: Box. Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 10". Weight: 78.0 lbs
Everhot PEX-AL-PEX Tubing:
- Is manufactured to ASTM F1281 & CSA B137.10 standards.
- Tested and Certified by NSF for potable water applications and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 standard.
- Lead-Free Certified by NSF, complies with NSF/ANSI 372 (nsf-pw-g) standard and SDWA guidelines, lead-free compliant for all of the USA.
- NSF Certified to the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC).
- Meets chlorine resistance requirements when tested in accordance with ASTM F2023.
PEX-AL-PEX tubing can be installed using compression style PEX Fittings of Press type system (fittings, sleeves and tools).