300ft roll of 1" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier for use in heating applications.
Meets/exceeds ASTM F876/877, CSA B137.5, DIN 4726 standards.
Certified for use in radiant floor heating applications. UPC listed by IAPMO.
PPI pressure rated at: 79psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
Packing: Box, 36" x 36" x 10"; Weight: 60 lbs;
Everhot PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier:
- Is manufactured to ASTM F876/F877 & CSA B137.5 standards.
- Tested and Certified by NSF for use in floor radiant heating applications.
- NSF Certified to the Uniform Plumbing Code.
1" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier can be used for the following applications:
- Boiler Supply and Return Lines. Replaces copper pipes when running tubing to PEX manifold stations. Commonly used in installation of outdoor wood boilers (PEX tubing is insulated, sleeved and buried below the ground freezing level).
- Fan coil units and air to water heat exchangers.
- Radiant heating and snow melting for large structural slab-on grade systems (commercial).
Everhot Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing can be installed using either Crimp type connection system (Crimp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Copper Crimp Rings) or Clamp/Cinch type connection system (Clamp Tool, Crimp-style PEX Fittings and Stainless Steel Clamps). Also compatible with Push-Fit connection system (such as SharkBite), Viega Press type system and Compression type PEX fittings.
This product is a replacement for:
PEX Tubing colors and packaging may vary by manufacturer.
- Watts (RadiantPEX): PB032161-300
- Zurn (ZurnPEX): QHR5PC300FX
- Same size (1") ViegaPEX oxygen barrier tubing of similar lengths.
1" PEX Tubing with Oxygen Barrier is the most popular size for installation of outdoor wood boilers.
If installed for radiant heating applications, according to RPA Standard Guidelines, circuit should not exceed 750ft (500ft for snow melt systems).