Calefactio HGT-90 is a #90 bladder-type expansion tank designed for use in closed-loop hydronic and radiant heating systems.
- Amtrol Extrol #90
- B&G HFT-90
- Watts ETX-90
- Full acceptance bladder
- Compatible with conventional heating & radiant systems, glycol containing systems (up to 50/50 mix) and select solar applications
- No contact with steel shell means no corrosion
- Bladder design prevents waterlogging
- Direct replacement for #90 in-line models from other manufacturers
- For non-potable water applications only.
- Factory pre-charge pressure: 12 psi
- System connection: 1/2" male threaded
- Max. operating temperature: 240°F
- Max. operating pressure: 115 psi
- Expansion tank volume: 13.0 gallons
- Height: 23"
- Diameter: 14.9"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
5-year manufacturer's warranty.