Alpha2 15-55SF model is a stainless stee variable speed circulator with AutoADAPT feature, designed for use in a variety of heating, plumbing and cooling applications. It is certified lead-free, approved for potable water applications and meets NSF61 & 372 standards.
Note: this model replaces older Alpha model 59896879.
- New and improved version of Grundfos bestselling Alpha circulator
- AutoADAPT feature allows the circulator to adapt to changes in the hydronci system to maximize energy savings
- Push button allows to select between AutoADAPT, constant speed (3 settings - Hi/Med/Low) or contant pressure (3 settings) modes
- Large LED display
- Built-in check valve
- Insulation jacket and (2) gaskets (O-rings) included
- Permanent magnet motor technology with robust startup enables pump to restart indefinitely when rotor is blocked
- Stainless steel body for closed or open-loop heating and potable applications
- Standard flange accepts Grundfos GF15/26 and other brand flanges
- Hardwire model
- Certified lead-free
- Made in the USA.
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage: 0.65A
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- Watts: 5 - 45W (depending on mode selected)
- Wiring: Hardwired
- Temperature Range: 36°F - 230°F
- Max Pressure: 150 psi
- Flow range: 0 - 21 GPM
- Head Range: 0 - 19 ft of head
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Plumbing or Heating.
1 year from the date of installation
Write a Review
These pumps are very well buil... Better than the taco pumps I previously was using
Ask a Question
Is this stainless steel pump housing compatible with potable water? I thought I saw where the stainless steel manifolds were not.
All Grundfos stainless steel and bronze circulators we carry are approved for potable water use.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/31/2015
Does the integrated check valve (optional) come with the circulator? If not, what is the part number?
The check valve is included in box with the pump, but not installed.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 06/22/2015