Grundfos SCALA2 is a fully integrated water presure booster pump designed to deliver perfect water pressure. It features pump, tank, motor, sensor, drive and non-return valve all in one compact unit that installs quickly and easily. With its water-cooled motor it offers one of the lowest noise levels in its class. Intelligent pump control adjusts performance to any demand.
- Intelligent pump control
- Water-cooled, permanent magnet motor
- Dry running protection
- User friendly control panel
- Easy sizing and selection
- Adjustable constant pressure
- Noise level of 47 dB(A) in typical use.
- Voltage: 115V
- Main frequency: 60 Hz
- Power: 560W @ 5 - 5.7A
- Connection: 1" NPT
- Maximum ambient temperature: 113°F (45°C )
- Maximum liquid temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum system pressure: 145 PSI (10 bar)
- Maximum inlet pressure: 87 PSI (6 bar)
- Maximum head: 148 ft (45 m)
- Pumped liquid: Clean, fresh water and chlorinated water < 300 ppm.
- Type of cable plug: IEC type B, NEMA 5-15P
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3
- Factory set tank pre-charge pressure: 18 psi
- Maximum Taps: 8
- Maximum Number of Floors: 3
- Net weight: 22 lbs
- Dimension (L x W x H): 15.9" x 7.6" x 11.9" (403mm x 193mm x 302mm).
2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Write a Review
An off grid delight
If you need consistent pressure throughout your house, low energy use, and quiet operation, look no further. We live off grid with battery backup and this variable smart pump works on all levels. If you flush a toilet, it runs until the tank is filled and uses about 270 watts. If two showers are being used at one time, it will keep constant pressure at 58psi (where I have it set) and will use the maximum wattage of 490 watts. Don't bother with a pressure tank and a loud fixed pressure pump taking 4 times the power, just get one of these and relax.
Ask a Question
Does this pump require an expansion tank?
No, it has a built-in expansion tank.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 02/01/2017