Grundfos UPS15-58FRC circulator pump (Grundfos# 59896343) incorporates a rotated flange design, cast iron housing, three speed motor (Low/Med/High) and a built-in, removable check valve. Grundfos UPS15-58FRC is a popular modification of the UPS15-58FC and it's performance parameters cover nearly all traditional heating applications - from radiant and baseboards, to fan coils and zoning and many others. 3 speeds of the pumps allow to set up the circulator pump in a way, that matches the system's requirements, while wet rotor design allows it to be virtually silent while operating.
- Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems.
- Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- UL/CSA listed.
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage at Speed 1: 0.55 Amps
- Amperage at Speed 2: 0.66 Amps
- Amperage at Speed 3: 0.75 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- Watts at Speed 1: 60W
- Watts at Speed 2: 80W
- Watts at Speed 3: 87W
- Max Pressure: 145 psi
- Max Temperature: 230F
- Min Temperature: 36F
- Flow Range: 0-17 GPM
- Head Range: 0-19.5 ft
- Horse Power: 1/25HP
- Body: Cast Iron
- Connections: Flanged 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4".
3 years manufacturer's warranty.
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseEasy install
This was a replacement for old failed pump. Price was fair, delivery as promised. Installation was easier than expected. New pump works great.
Verified PurchaseGreat price
Excellent product, great price and fast shipping.