Honeywell T410A1013 Electric Heat Thermostat has single pole single throw (SPST) switching action and provides reliable line voltage control of resistive rated electric heating equipment. Snap-action switch makes heating circuit on temperature fall.
This Honeywell Electric Heat Thermostat can be used in applications: electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
- Easy to install
- 6" (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
- Mounting: Vertical Mount
- Color: Premier White
- Stages: 1 Heat
- Electrical Connections 6" (150 mm) copper leadwires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used
- Switching Action: SPST
- Accuracy: 2 C
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" high x 2-3/4" wide x 2-1/4" deep
- Setting Temperature Range 40F to 80F
- Differential Temperature: 3F
- Electrical Ratings Noninductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 Vac. 19A at 277 Vac.
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Sensor Element Bimetal
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed
- File No. E47434, Guide No. XAPX
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Listed: File No. LR1322
- Voltage 120/208/240/277 VAC