45-degree elbow for 2"/4" Innoflue Concentric vent pipe.
- Innoflue Concentric is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Incorporates flue exhaust and air intake into a single product - requires less space and less wall/roof penetrations
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- May be installed through a wall, inside a masonry chimney, sheetrock chase or between floor joists
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).