The Liberty FL53M-2 is a manual sewage pump with a 1/2, 230V motor and a 25' quick-disconnect power cord. This Liberty sewage pump is capable of reaching a max flow of 112 GPM at 25' total dynamic head. This sewage pump is intended to be run using an approved liquid level control or approved motor control with a correct rating that matches motor input in full load amperes. Do not let the Liberty Pump LE51M-2 manual submersible pump run dry. When the Liberty sewage pump shuts off, at least 6" of fluid have to be left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged.
The Liberty Pump LE51M-2 has a shut-off head of 25' and a discharge of 2" FNPT. It features a 2-vane semi-open impeller that can handle solids up to 2". The Liberty sewage pump motor is oil filled and thermally protected. The rotor shaft is made of 416-stainless steel and is supported by lower and upper ball bearings.
- Semi-open impeller permits passageof solids without clogging
- Cast iron construction with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- Unitized, carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Single float, mercury-free level control with series plug for manual bypass operation - standard on automatic models
- Adjustable pumping range
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge
- Quick-disconnect 25' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Cord length: 25'
- Discharge: 1-1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling: up to 1/2"
- Shut-off Head: 48'
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Amps: 7
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Height: 13.75"
- Width: 10.25"
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Minimum pit/basin diameter: 14" in Sump and 18" in Effluent applications
- Minimum pit/basin depth: 18" in Sump and 24" in Effluent applications
3 years manufacturer's warranty