The Liberty Pump LE102M3-2 is a manual submersible sewage Pump with a 230V, 1HP motor and 25' quick disconnect power cord. The Liberty LE102M3-2 has a 3" NPT flanged discharge and is intended to be run using an approved liquid level control or approved motor control. The Liberty LE102M3-2 submersible sewage pump should not run dry. Be sure that when the Liberty sewage pump shuts off, at least 6" of fluid is left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged. Separate approved pump control device or panel for this submersible sewage pump is required for automatic operation.
The Liberty submersible sewage pump features 2-vane, semi-open impellers that allow passage of 2" solids and has a shut-off head of 36'. This Liberty sewage pump is constructed of heavy cast iron with a tough epoxy powder coat finish and stainless steel fasteners for years of trouble-free performance.
- Rugged 2 vane, semi-open cast iron impellers
- Cast iron housings and volute with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors
- Built-in thermal protection on single phase models
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- Unitized shaft seals
- Single float mechanical level control with series plug for manual bypass operation-standard on single-phase automatic models
- Adjustable pumping range
- Quick-disconnect 25' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Horsepower: 1HP
- Cord length: 25'
- Discharge: 3" FNPT Flanged
- Solids Handling: up to 2"
- Shut-off Head: 36'
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Amps: 8
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 1725
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Height: 14.1"
- Width: 12.6"
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Minimum basin diameter: 18"
- Minimum basin depth: 24"
3 years manufacturer's warranty