Brush size indicates Nominal (ID/CTS) or standard copper fitting size used for plumbing applications. For refrigeration applications (pipe measured by OD rather than ID), the same brush works for fittings which are correspondingly 1/8" larger. For instance, a 1/2" brush works for standard 1/2" copper plumbing fittings and for 5/8" copper refrigeration fittings.
- Highest quality brush in the Mill-Rose product line.
- Suitable for both plumbing and refrigeration applications.
- Brush marked with size.
- Made in the USA.
- Size: 1-1/4" (for plumbing), 1-3/8" (for refrigeration)
- Type: Heavy-Duty, Professional
- Stem: Heavy-gauge, galvanized
- Brush (fill wire): spring-tempered crimpled stainless steel.