6ft (72") long, self-seal type closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 1/2" copper/PEX/CPVC pipe or 3/8" black/brass/PVC pipe. Maximum pipe OD is 5/8". Insulation wall thickness is 3/8". Environment-friendly, made in the USA.
- Self-Sealing, with PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) on both seam surfaces
- Made in the USA to ASTM C1427 (Type 1/Grade 1) from up to 100% recycled content
- Meets NFPA 90 A & B
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation
- Resists mold growth
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC's, HCFC's
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 1/2"
- For black/brass/steel/PVC pipe size: 3/8"
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 5/8"
- Wall thickness: 3/8"
- Length: 6ft
- R-value: 2.8
- Operating temperature range: -330°F - 210°F
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techinical Specifications.