Note: Sioux Chief has recently acquired Watts tubing and select other product groups. Products may come in Watts packaging while Sioux Chief completes the transfer. This product replaces Watts Part# 42143710
- FDA Listed, Lead-Free
- Can be used in beverage dispensing, water, drainage lines, aquarium, laboratory, insulation and many other applications
- Smooth and inner surface maximizes flow and reduces accumulation of sediments
- Resistant to many acids, alkalis, solvents, gases and other chemicals (see Literature for complete list)
- Comes in a cardboard box
- Not for use in ice maker applications
- Made in the USA.
- Tube OD: 5/8"
- Tube ID: 1/2"
- Wall Thickness: 1/16"
- Coil length: 10 feet
- Working Pressure: 45 PSI @ 70°F
- Max Operating temperature: 175°F
- Brittle point: -40°F
- Material: PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), Lead-Free
- Color: Clear
- Shape: Round
- Hardness: Durometer 83+/-3 Shore A
- Specifications: FDA Approved, NSF/ANSI 61 and 51 Compliant.