Offset type PVC shower drain provides 3/4" offset in any direction. Intended for installation with fiberglass shower bases, one-piece shower units or similar. 2" Hub connection accepts/fits over standard 2" PVC pipe (both Sch. 40 and 80). Comes with a screw-on type 19-gauge stainless steel strainer and matching screws. High quality and durable, made in the USA by Sioux Chief.
- Used when needed to offset from a joist or other obstacle
- Provides a 3/4" offset in any direction
- Drain has pilot holes in top for standard screws
- Accepts both snap-in and screw-on type strainers
- Compatible with Sioux Chief replacement strainer models 827-2RB, 827-2S, 827-2SP, 827-2SN, 821-2RB, 821-2S, 821-2SP, 825-2SN
- No putty needed.
- Body Material: PVC
- Connection: 2" Hub PVC (Solvent Weld PVC)
- Drain type: Receptor Base (top portion with strainer screws into the receptor/drain body)
- Overall Height: 2"
- Top diameter: 4-1/4"
- Strainer type: Screw-on
- Screw Center: 2-5/8"
- Strainer material: 19-gauge, 430 stainless steel
- Strainer finish: Polished Steel
- Offset: 3/4"
- Strainer load ratings: 300 lbs
- Strainer flow capacity: 7.02 GPM
- Designed in accordance: ASME A112.18.2-2005 / CSA B125.2-05.