Taco 0013-F3 Circulator Pump is designed for use in high head and high flow applications in larger residential and light commercial systems. The Taco 0013-F3 circulator is perfect for boilers with high pressure drop, fan coil units, heat exchangers, large radiant heat systems and geothermal systems. Universal flange to flange dimensions and flange orientation allow allows the Taco 0013-F3 circulator to replace many other models. This model is compact, features low power consumption and ideal for high-efficiency jobs.
- High Pressure Drop Boilers;
- Medium/Large Hydronic, Geothermal and Radiant Heating projects;
- Wood Boilers / Furnaces;
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils;
- And many others
- Grundfos UP26-99F
- Grundfos UP26-116F
- Flow Range: 0 – 34 GPM;
- Head Range: 0 – 33 Feet;
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C);
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230°F (110˚C);
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi;
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged;
- Voltage: 115V;
- Hertz: 60Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Amps: 2.0A;
- HP: 1/6HP.
3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Ask a Question
Do I need to install a check valve in the system?
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 02/03/2016
It depends on your installation specifics. If you do need the check valve, it can be found here