Each Taco 007-ZF5-9 model Priority Zoning Circulator comes with a built-in transformer, relay and priority switch, so all the wiring is done directly to the circulator’s PC board, making it ideal for adding a zone or an indirect hot water heater.
The priority switch allows the installer to choose the zone that requires the most attention and, when activated, run only that circulator. Taco 007-ZF5-9 priority zoning circulator can be used in conjunction with other circulators or zone valves.Gaskets (O-rings) included;
- Terminals R+W: 24VAC, Phase 1
- Terminals X+X: 24VAC
- Terminals R+C: 24VAC (Output) 0.5VA (max)
- Terminal P- Priority: 115VAC, Phase 1, 5.0 Amps Inrush Current (max)
- Terminals H+N: 115VAC, Phase 1, 8.0 Amps Inrush Current (max)
- 24VAC SPDT 2-Wire Heating;
- 24VAC Digital Electronic;
- 2-Wire Max Draw 30 Milliamps;
3-year manufacturer's warranty.