Taco LTR0243T Residential Low Water Cutoff is a microprocessor based low water cutoff for detecting the level of water in a boiler. It functions longer without the need for probe cleaning, and can operate normally under non-ideal installation conditions. The LTR0243T is designed for use with hot water boilers and hot water heating boilers. (See each boiler manufacturers' specifications for recommended minimum safe water levels.)
Features an automatic reset that engages when water level returns to safe level and an integrated test switch for testing safety shutdown.
- Max probe rating: 160 psi at 250F
- Ambient temperature: 32F - 120F
- Probe sensitivity: 20 KOhms, extended operation to 40 KOhms
- Input Power: 1.5VA at 24VAC (supplied by a Class 2 power source)
- Reset: Auto
- Probe connection: 3/4" NPT threaded.
Write a Review
worth the money
"Easy to install.Does what it's supposed to do.I
give it a thumbs up."