Takagi T-H3M-DV-LP model is a high-efficiency condensing indoor propane gas tankless water heater, intended for small residential applications.
- Ultra-Low NOx
- Energy Star qualified, high-efficiency condensing model
- Operates on a 1/2" gas line (with standard pressure)
- Compatible with Cat IV (PVC, CPVC, ABS & PolyPropylene) and Cat III (Stainless Steel) venting
- Factory-installed power cord with plug
- Temperature controller on front panel
- Built-in freeze protection
- Air-Fuel ratio (AFR) sensor
- Exhaust & Water temperature safety control
- Overhear cut-off fuse
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 (California & Texas)
- Complies with Lead Free standards
- AHRI certified.
- Shower capacity at 70F (warm climates): 2.5 showers
- Shower capacity at 50F (cooler climates): 1.5 showers
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Gas Connections: 1/2" NPT
- Gas Consumption Input: 13,000-120,000 BTU/H
- Inlet Gas Pressure: 8.0-14.0" in W.C.
- UEF: 0.90
- Energy Factor (EF): 0.93
- Hot/Cold Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connection Locations: Bottom
- Max GPM: 6.6
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22-7/8" x 13-7/8" x 10-13/16"
- Weight: 54 lbs
- LEED Rating: 1.5
- Emissions: less than 14 ng/J
- Intake/Exhaust: 3" Venting up to 70ft
- or 4" Venting up to 100ft
- Venting Material: PVC, CPVC, ABS, PolyPropylene (recommended) or Cat. III Stainless Steel
- Max. Elevation: 10,100 ft
- Power Source: 120V/60Hz.
15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residential applications/5-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in commercial applications/5-year limited warranty on all parts