AO Smith ProLine series GDVT-50 model is a 50-gallon, natural gas (NG), high-recovery direct vent residential water heater with 6-year warranty.
- Direct vent (draws air from outdoors), sealed combusion design
- No power required
- Blue Diamond glass coating prevents early corrosion of the tank, extending it's life
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube reduces sediment build-up and improves long-term efficiency
- Coregard anode rod with stainless steel core
- Heat trap nipple reduces stand-by energy loss
- Push-button piezo ignitor
- Vent kit sold separately.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 50
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 48
- Input (BTU): 47,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.65
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 83
- Recovery @ 90°F Rise (GPH): 51
- Anode: CoreGard Sacrificial
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Water Connections Location: Top
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Piezo push button ignitor
- Vent Type: Direct
- Vent Size: 3"/6" Co-Axial Pipe
- Max Vent Run: 80" horizontal, 72" vertical
- Elevation: 7,700 ft
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 22" x 60" (74" w/ Draft Hood installed)
- Insulation Thickness: 2"
- Weight (lbs): 215.
6-Year Limited Tank Warranty / 6-Year Limited Parts Warranty