Astro 2 series, 230CI model is a 115V, 3-speed flanged circulator designed for closed-loop heating applications. 3 speeds (Low/Med/Hi) cover a wide range of single and multi-zone applications in radiant floor heating, fan coils, radiator/baseboard and other systems.
- Taco 007-F5 & 008-F6 series
- Grundfos UPS 15-58FC & 15-42F series
- Wilo Star S 16FX
- B&G NRF-22.
- Designed for use in closed-loop heating applications - hydronic, baseboards, radiant floor heat, etc.
- e-Coating on the inside of the pump provides an enhanced corrosion protection for longer pump life and less debris in the system
- Large wiring box and convenient plug-in terminal strip
- 3-Speed functionality
- cETLus listed
- Standard flange (2-1/2" OC holes), compatible with other brand flanges & isolation valves.
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 1 Phase
- Nominal Power: 97 Watts
- Amp Draw: 0.45A @ Spd 1
- 0.58A @ Spd 2
- 0.81A @Spd 3
- Max. fluid temperature: 230°F
- Max. ambient temperature: 104°F
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi
- Max flow: 18 GPM
- Max. head: 18 ft
- Body material: Cast Iron
- Component materials: Noryl impeller, ceramix shaft & bearings, EPDM gasket
- System connections: standard flange
- Circulator flange-to-flange dimensions (height): 6.38" (6-3/8").
5 years manufacturer's warranty.
Ask a Question
Can this pump be used in a potable water system?
No. Cast iron circulators are intended for use in non-potable heating, closed-loop recirculating applications (radiant heat, baseboard, fan coils, etc.)
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 11/28/2017