Axiom NC-2 NeutraPal is condensate neutralizer kit, designed to raise pH of the condensate drained from condensing boilers, furnace and other high-efficiency equipment. It is connected directly to the condensate drainage from the equipment prior its entry into the drain. Neutralizing condensate helps to prevent damage to sewage system and the environment. NC-1 kit includes: condensate neutralizer tank (capsule) with neutralizer media, floor/wall mounting brackets, 10ft vinyl hose with fittings and clamps.
- Ideal for neutralizing condensate from natural gas/propane condensing boilers, water heaters, furnaces and other high-efficiency equipment
- Includes Axiom lipHter condensate neutralizer media (pre-installed)
- Protects sewage piping, bacteria in septic tanks and the environment from damage
- Economic, fast and easy to install
- Union connections allow for easy disconnect, service and media replacement
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically - works both for floor-standing and wall-hung equipment
- Kit includes: capsule w/ condensate neutralizer media, (2) base/wall mounting clips, (2) 3/4" MNPT x FNPT unions, (3) 3/4" MNPT x 1/2" hose barb adapters, (6) hose clamps, 10ft vinyl hose, 1/2" barbed wye fitting.
- Max. condensate flow rate: 4.0 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Max. boiler/furnace BTU: 1,000,000 (at 93% eff.)
- Neutralizer tank (capsule) capacity: 0.52 gallons
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24-1/2" x 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (with neutralizer media)
- Capsule fill/access opening size: 3"
- Connections: 3/4" FNPT, 1/2" hose barb adapters and clamps also included
- Replacement media: (2) of NM-1 (3.0 lbs ea, 6.0 lbs total).