Bradford White DW-2-40-L is a 37-gallon, PowerStor2 (double-wall coil) series indirect domestic hot water heater model. Comes with surface mount thermostat, T&P relief valve and (2) aluminum anode rods. 2" non-CFC tank insulation ensures minimal heat loss @ only 1.1°F / hr.
- Double-wall heat exchanger
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank and heat exchanger life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- 2" Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- (2) Protective magnesium anode rods.
- Domestic Water Capacity (Gallons): 37
- Heat Exchanger Type: Double-Wall, Single Coil
- 1st Hour Rating, AHRI (180°F Boiler water temp): 123 Gal @ 135°F
- Continuous Draw Rating, AHRI (180°F Boiler water temp): 98 GPH @ 135°F
- 1st Hour Rating, DOE (200°F boiler water, 50°F potable water): 80 Gal @ 140°F
- 122 Gal @ 115°F
- Continuous Draw Rating, DOE (200°F boiler water, 50°F potable water): 0.9GPM @ 140°F
- 1.6GPM @ 115°F
- Standby Heat Loss Rating, AHRI (180°F Boiler water temp): 1.1 °F/Hr
- Min Heat Req. Rate, AHRI (180°F Boiler water temp): 65,000 BTU/Hr
- Min. Heat Source Flow Rate, AHRI (180°F Boiler water temp): 8.0 GPM
- Anode(s): 2 Aluminum Rods
- Max Supply Water Temperature: 240°F
- Potable Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Boiler (Heat Exchanger) Supply and Return Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Drain Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 22" x 41"
- Insulation Thickness: 2"
- Weight (lbs): 195.
Limited lifetime tank and heat exchanger warranties / 6-year limited warranty on component parts