Bradford White RG1D50T6N model is a 50-gallon natural gas water heater with damper type atmospheric vent. Comes with installed T&P Relief Valve.
- Defender FVIR system w/ ScreenLok flame arrestor prevents ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- Automatic flue damper w/ 10ft power cord (120VAC) - reduced stand-by loss and improves energy efficiency
- 3" x 4" Snap-Lock draft diverter allows for 3" or 4" vent connections
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- Factory-installed heat traps reduce stand-by heat loss
- Sight window allows to observe operation of pilot and burner
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Pedestal base.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 50
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 48
- Input (BTU): 40,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.63
- Recovery Efficiency: 80%
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 86
- Recovery Rise @90° F (GPH): 43
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Vent Type: Atmospheric
- Vent Size: 3" or 4" (adapter included)
- Vent Material: B-Vent
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 20" x 63-3/8"
- Weight (lbs): 160.
6-year limited tank warranties / 6-year limited warranty on components parts