Bradford White RG2D50S6N model is a 50-gallon natural gas (NG), high-efficiency water heater with damper type atmospheric vent. Comes with installed T&P Relief Valve.
- Defender FVIR system w/ ScreenLok flame arrestor prevents ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- Automatic flue damper w/ 10ft power cord (120VAC) - reduced stand-by loss and improves energy efficiency
- 3" x 4" Snap-Lock draft diverter allows for 3" or 4" vent connections
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- Factory-installed heat traps reduce stand-by heat loss
- Sight window allows to observe operation of pilot and burner
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Pedestal base
- Energy Star qualified.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 50
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 47
- Input (BTU): 40,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.69
- Recovery Efficiency: 80%
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 83
- Recovery Rise @90° F (GPH): 43
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- R-Value: 16
- Vent Type: Atmospheric
- Vent Size: 3" or 4" (adapter included)
- Vent Material: B-Vent
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- LEED Ratio: 1
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 22" x 63-1/2"
- Weight (lbs): 174.
6-year limited tank warranties / 6-year limited warranty on components parts