Bradford White RG2PV75H6N model is a 75-gallon, natural gas (NG), high-recovery power vent residential water heater with 6-year warranty.
- Defender FVIR system w/ ScreenLok flame arrestor prevents ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- Powerful & quiet blower motor (120V) with 10ft cord resists powerful outdoor winds and offers more installation flexibility
- Horizontal and vertical venting with PVC, ABS or CPVC
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- Factory-installed heat traps reduce stand-by heat loss
- Sight window allows to observe operation of pilot and burner
- Protective magnesium anode rod.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 75
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 72
- Input (BTU): 76,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.59
- Recovery Efficiency: 80%
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 126
- Recovery Rise @90° F (GPH): 82
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Side Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- R-Value: 16
- Vent Type: Power
- Vent Size: 3" or 4"
- Vent Material: PVC, ABS, CPVC
- Max Vent Run: 50ft (for 3"), 180ft (for 4")
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 26" x 69-7/16"
- Weight (lbs): 260.
6-year limited tank warranties / 6-year limited warranty on components parts