Dual shut-off stop valve offers added convenience when installing an additional fixture or equipment (water filter, hot water dispenser, dishwasher, etc.) on a single hot or cold water line.
- Ideal for: Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Water Filters, Instant Hot Water Dispensers
- Machined one-piece brass body provides strength, durability, and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove, excluside, metal handle provides corrosion resistance and helps protect against accidental stop operation during rough-ins
- Machined brass ball engineered and mated with fluorocarbon seats to provide smooth operation without freeze-ups even after long periods of non-use
- Allows to turn off the water to one source while working on another
- Can still run hot water out of faucet and turn off the water to instant hot water dispenser
- No need to install two separate stops
- CSA Listed to ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 (Incuding NSF 61)
- NSF 372.
- Closing: 1/4 Turn
- Inlet: 5/8" OD Compression (for 1/2" copper pipe)
- Outlet: 3/8" OD (1/4" Nominal) Compression
- Valve Type: Angle
- Dual Outlet
- Material: Lead-Free Brass
- Finish: Rough Brass
- Temperature: 40°F to 180°F
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI.