Aquastat Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to set point
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element
- Direct, well immersion, or surface mounting of the sensing element available.
- Application: Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 5 5/8" x 2" x 2 3/4" (136mm x 51mm x 70mm)
- Temperature Range: 150°F (66°C)
- Mounting: Horizontal or Vertical or Surface mounting
- Operating Temperature Range: 65°F - 200°F (18°C - 93°C)
- Differential Temperature: 5°F to 30°F adj (3°C to 17°C adj)
- Electrical Ratings, Burner & Circulator: Millivolt - 0.25A @ 0.25-12 Vdc, At Full Load - 8A @ 120 Vac (5.1A @ 240Vac), At Locked Rotor - 48A @ 120 Vac (30.6A @ 240Vac).