This kit includes all major components required to run 2" Innoflue flex pipe from base to top of the chimney and includes: base support (ISBS0287), (2) connector rings (IANS02), 50ml Centrocerin lubricant (IACE50), (8) chimney spacers (IASP02), chimney cover (ISCP02), flex end pipe (IFEP02) and SW x Flex coupler (IFSFC02).
Consider purchasing together with 2" Flex pipe (IFVL02). When measuring Flex pipe length, always add at least 2ft above chimney top.
Note: spacers provided are sufficient for up to 48ft vent length - purchase more for longer lengths (1 for every extra 5-6ft). When using base support elbow in this kit, max Flex pipe run shall not exceed 98ft total.
See IFCKC02 manual and page 7 of the main manual for detailed installation instructions.
- Innoflue Flex is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- May be installed inside a masonry chimney, chase or through existing intact metal flue
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).